Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Say "Hi" to Brookwood Citizen Suann...

Suann has been a Brookwoodian for 21 years!  She lives at the Inn and has lots of friends there.  She told me that she was raised in the south side of Fort Worth and also in Port Arthur, Texas. 

Suann in the Ceramics Workshop, showing us a bowl she painted.
 
Suann loves to do word puzzles, swim in the Brookwood pool and exercise. She goes to our Dr. John Milligan Memorial Physical Therapy Center three times a week and says, "I consider it fun!" 
 
Suann also likes any bright colors, painting in the Ceramics Workshop and bowling.  "I like to be independent and do things that I can do.  I like to type on my typewriter, too," says Suann.
 
We are so happy to have you at Brookwood, Suann!  Thanks for your hard work and happy outlook!
 
(...by Beth Self, Blog Author)


No comments:

Post a Comment