Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where is the BEST place to buy your plants? BROOKWOOD!

I met this charming lady today in our Gift Shop, and visited with her for a few minutes...

Sharron enjoys shopping in the Gift Shop.
 
Her name was Sharron, and she lives in Pearland.  She had gone to visit her daughter for the Labor Day weekend and stopped in to shop at our Retail Greenhouse and Gift Shop.  She loves Brookwood, and always makes it a point to come by anytime we are open when she is in the area.  
 
I wanted to share with you what she said about our plants:  "Brookwood is the only spot I know of where I can always find plants that will last and thrive beautifully.  I always try to buy my plants from Brookwood!"
 
Thanks for coming by!  Hope to see you again soon!
 
(...Posted by Beth Self, Blog Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment